
I'm really disappointed in the photos that I had taken of Mia. Really disappointed. They are grainy and try as I might I cannot get the color better without screwing up the photos. I even emailed a couple to a friend and she couldn't do it either. Her opinion was that the camera was set on a low light setting and there wasn't much she knew to do. If any of you think you could enhance these, please let me know. But... Mia and Kim are so cute, grainy or not, I'll still cherish the pictures.



















Friday, August 22, 2008
Photos ~ Many Photos
Posted by Mia's Mommy at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
those photos are sooo sweet and those dresses are to die for! Send me a few of your favorites. Often times you can salvage a totally crappy quality photo by taking it in a different direction. Those photos would look awesome vintage and then the graininess would work fine. Same with black and white. But there may be ways to alter the brightness too without taking away too much quality.
Those are gorgeous photos, even if they are grainy, but I couldn't see it on the computer. So I'll just stick with my original statement: those are gorgeous photos! Of course, with subjects like those you couldn't go wrong if you tried.
First of all, I am LOVING the dresses on the girls. They're beautiful! And all the shots look so natural to me. I'm sorry for the graininess -- although I can't see it -- and I hope someone can help you clean them up a bit. Beautiful, beautiful girls!!!
Regardless of the lighting, these pictures are really good... helps to have such adorable models! Both girls are just beautiful and I love the matching dresses and hair bows. And the poses? So so sweet!
Post a Comment