Friday, September 05, 2008

Little-Miss-Model

A few weekends ago Mia was in a fashion show. My friend owns a boutique and my oldest daughter works there. They put on a fashion show debuting the fall wardrobes for some of the lines they carry. Mia got to wear the cutest little dress, tights, and shoes. And, of course a ginormous hairbow. She strutted her stuff! She put her hands on her hips and twirled, looked over her shoulder, and right at the end she did the hand-on-hip-twirl again. Too cute!

on the stage


Of course Kimberlee came to watch. The two of them together were hilarious. They look so sweet in pictures, but oh the camera LIES! They are two little rough-necks with each other. Then they'll just grin like, "what? aren't we cute?" Ha!

the choke hold



but aren't we precious

5 comments:

Stepping on Legos said...

cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine said...

She sounds like a natural on the catwalk. Couple that with her cuteness, and watch out!

Terynn said...

Too funny! Love the choke hold and giggling photos. Mia and her little friend are beyond beautiful.

Brenda said...

oh she is the cutest! I just love that dress! She looks like she loved it!

Susan said...

Oh, that is just cuteness overload! I can hardly stand it, and I think I got some new cavaties just from looking at these photos. hahaha